Data Scientist - Search and Analytics, Data Analysis and Machine Learning (m/f) in Leipzig
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „ITmitte.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
Your part in the team is the optimization and continuous development of both our components and the data analysis algorithms used.
- You will have role that is not fixed to a single responsibility: starting from real networking use cases, you take part in the full product development life-cycle from investigation to the development of novel and scalable prototypes
- You support all phases until the release of the product, interfacing with a wide range of experts in the field. In our fast-paced, dynamic environment a unique blend of innovation and speed of execution is required
- Designing, improving and maintaining our stream processing engine to get the very best out of the underlying hardware
- Our technology stack includes Python, Java, R as well as a wide range of internal tools
- 3+ years of developing or research experience on machine learning and data analysis
- Master in mathematics, statistics, computer science, robotics or machine learning or similar education or strong work experience
- PhD in mathematics, statistics, computer science, robotics or machine learning is a strong plus
- Strong background in classical machine learning (SVM, Regression, Neural Network, K-means etc.) is a must
- R, Python or Matlab including the respective machine learning frameworks
- Background in graphical models and optimization is a plus
- Ability to manipulate large-scale structured datasets
- Knowledge of deep learning is a plus
- Experience with deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, etc.) is a plus
- Background in graphical models and optimization would be advantageous
- Will to transfer research results to a practically running product
- Fluency in English is a must, in German is advantageous
- Startup environment where your energy and talents can make a difference
- Very competitive remuneration package and relocation support
- An office located in the center of Leipzig, one of the most vibrant cities in Germany
- Comprehensive job training and education program, such as support attending top conferences in machine learning (NIPS, ICML, etc)
- Friendly working conditions and company activities, e.g., squash
- All the beverages you can drink, of course, including coffee, tea, Club Mate and many more
- Send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cite the role to which you are applying in the subject line
- Call for more information: +49-(0) 341-331 870 00
Kurzprofil der cognitix GmbH
cognitix is a startup based in Leipzig, Germany, with a novel user‐ and threat‐centric approach to network security and optimization.
After many years of having worked in IT security, the founders of cognitix are focusing on solving the shortcomings of IT security software products currently available on the market. cognitix knows that in the end it’s all about protecting what is valuable to the business.
We know that data networks exist to serve the business and needs to balance areas of risk with their associated costs. We know that humans can be part of the initial problem but also need to be given the appropriate information to be part of the solution. We know that in today’s world and with BYOD there is no longer a clear demarcation between the perimeter and the internal network. We know that it is no longer about detecting and monitoring but rather about analyzing and understanding. We know it is all about protecting the user and their traffic.
We believe that security isn’t about a single magic box but an ecosystem of solutions sharing information and interacting together to provide an integrated comprehensive protection. Above all, we grasp that with the ever changing fast-paced threat landscape any meaningful protection can only be achieved with deep network analytics that does not only protect the perimeter, but also the internal traffic from external threats and internal malicious users.
At cognitix we’re developing the next generation of context aware network security systems. These address real‐world requirements and pains of SMBs and enterprises.
Our solution consists of a platform independent threat detection and protection system. The product that we offer uses inline real‐time correlation and discovers concealed behavior patterns and threats. cognitix’s context aware packet-processing engine is capable of processing tens of millions of packets while performing correlation between all the packets in real‐time and at wire-speed.
We believe that the best threat protection systems require powerful visual reporting that enable network and security administrators to actively understand and analyze all network traffic and events visually.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ITmitte.de.Link zur Stellenausschreibung auf der Seite von cognitix GmbH